Welcome to Restoration Kidz!
Welcome to Restoration Church! We’re honored that you chose to worship with us today. We hope that you and your family will have a great, life-giving experience! It’s a blessing to get to share with you and your family how God is bringing restoration to all things!
Below is some information about RKIDZ — the Children’s ministry of Rest
oration Church. If you have any questions about RKIDZ, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, and we look forward to getting to know you and your family.
General & Safety Information
We have TWO (2) different groups!
- Toddler Group – Ages 1-5 years
- Grade School Group – Ages 6-11 years (or 1st-5th grade)
- There is a curriculum for all of our children.
- The curriculum that we use is 252 Basic from the ThinkOrange group. It’s an end-to-end curriculum designed to provoke discovery and invite kids into a new understanding of how to grow in a relationship with Jesus.
- Our classrooms are allergen-free, per the school’s recommendation.
Our Sick-Child Policy
We ask that any child showing symptoms of being sick would stay home with mom or dad, or go into the service to protect from the spread of any illness toward other children. We apologize but no sick children are allowed in our children’s areas. A child must be free from any illness or symptoms of illness for at least 24 hours.
For YOUR Child’s Safety
- All volunteers have been screened and have received background checks before being allowed to work with your children.
- Each classroom is ensured for safety and security. Each child will be given a name tag with a unique identifier. Each parent will be given a name tag with the same unique identifier. After the service, parents must give the Care Specialist the matching ID tag in order to pick up their children.
- If you indicated that you child has an allergy at sign-up, that allergy will be indicated on their name tag.
- There are always two (2) (or more) adults present with our children at all times.
- Parents may elect to volunteer to perform diaper changes or escort their children for bathroom breaks. Bathroom doors in the schools remain OPEN as a safety and security measure.
For a copy of the handbook, click here. You’ll need a password from the Information Guide you received on Sunday.